Follow the Quilt Trail – The Appalachian Arts Craft Center is a proud member of the Appalachian Quilt Trail.
For more information about the area, see www.yallcome.org
Do you support local arts and artists? If so, you’ll want to check out these great arts advocacy organizations. Help us keep the arts alive and well in Tennessee!
- East Tennessee Foundation www.easttennesseefoundation.
- Tennesseans for the Arts www.tn4arts.org/ (The Appalachian Arts Craft Center is a member.)
- Arts and Culture Alliance of Greater Knoxville www.knoxalliance.com/ (The Appalachian Arts Craft Center is a member.)
- Tennessee Arts Commission www.arts.state.tn.us/ (The Appalachian Arts Craft Center has received funding from TAC — thank your legislators!)
- Tennessee Arts Commission Speciality License Plate Program (An easy way to support the arts in Tennessee.)
The following motels are located at the I-75/Hwy 61 Exit 122 (approximately one mile from the Craft Center):
- Holiday Inn Express, 141 Buffalo Road, Clinton, TN 865-457-2233 or 1-800-HOLIDAY
- Country Inn & Suites, 710 Park Place, Clinton, TN, 865-457-4311 or 1-800-456-4000
- Quality Inn, 120 Welcome Lane, Clinton, TN, 865-457-2255 or 1-800-228-5150
- Super 8 Motel, 720 Park Place, Clinton, TN, 865-457-2311 or 1-800-800-8000
For additional lodging options, please visit www.yallcome.org
These accommodations are also close by:
- The Cabin on Cedar Ridge, an 1860 era bed and breakfast cabin, located across the street from the Appalachian Arts Craft Center behind the Museum of Appalachia, www.OnCedarRidge.com 865-494-3248
- Skunk Ridge Farm Bed & Breakfast, located about two miles from the Appalachian Arts Craft Center, 1203 Mountain Road, Clinton, TN, 865-494-0214
- Norris Dam State Park Cabins, located about three miles from the Appalachian Arts Craft Center, 125 Village Green Circle, Lake City, TN, 865-426-7461, www.state.tn.us/environment/parks/NorrisDam